Trinitas Ventures is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trinitas Ventures about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee or representative at Trinitas Ventures via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place and approved by Human Resource for this position will be deemed the sole property of Trinitas Ventures. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Trinitas Ventures as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.
Principal Objective of Position:
To provide safe and reliable transportation for property residents to and from various designated pick-up and drop-off destination.
• Operate Shuttle in a safe and responsible manner on a scheduled route to all designated destinations.
• Abide by all traffic laws and regulations and company policy at all times.
• Perform daily inspection of the shuttle to insure cleanliness and good working order.
• Deliver superior service to current and prospective residents at all times.
• Report damage to shuttle to supervisor immediately. Complete incident report with General Manager.
• Assist with routine cleaning and detailing of shuttle.
• Maintain mileage and maintenance records as required.
• Maintain fuel and fluid levels at all times.
• Promptly report all maintenance issues to the Property Manager.
• Complete all accident or incident reports in a timely fashion as required
• Assist passengers on and off the vehicle, as necessary, ensuring safe transport.
• Enforce federal, state, and company guidelines for shuttle passengers.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Must be at least 25 years of age for insurance purposes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Valid driver's license.
• Clean driving record and ability to meet federal and state driving standards.
• Ability to exercise judgment and operate under time pressure.
• Ability and willingness to follow traffic laws and regulations and company policy and procedure.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Previous professional driving experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of basic vehicle maintenance.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Largely sedentary position.
• Requires ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, reach, climb stairs, and grasp.
• Must meet OMV vision requirements.
• Ability to speak and read English to converse with residents and staff.