Trinitas Ventures is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trinitas Ventures about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee or representative at Trinitas Ventures via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place and approved by Human Resource for this position will be deemed the sole property of Trinitas Ventures. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Trinitas Ventures as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.
Principal Objective of Position:
To direct, manage, and oversee all aspects of property and facilities management for all Trinitas owned and managed portfolio properties to ensure that all properties are operating in compliance with Company and/or Client objectives and in accordance with any contractual obligations and industry best practices. This position will also have an additional emphasis on ongoing procurement and oversight of the annual turn process and will directly supervise the Regional Directors, Assistant Regional Directors, and the Manager of Portfolio Maintenance positions.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Work with the Executive Vice President, Property Management to formulate annual goals and business plans in line with Trinitas’s strategic objectives, and develop budgets for each market and working with the Property Management and executive management team to determine financial resource needs.by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reconciling monthly statements against approved budgets, and working with senior and executive management to discuss financial resource needs and issues.
• Manage owner and customer satisfaction by maintaining frequent and ongoing communication, providing data and statistics on performance and progress of the portfolio, maintaining a sense of urgency in responding to inquiries, concerns, etc.
• Directly supervise the Property Management Operations team, including the Regional Directors, Assistant Regional Directors, and Manager of Portfolio Maintenance.
• Lead and participate in process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities for enhancing business performance, and leading specific project teams in developing and implementing new programs, policies, procedures, and practices.
• Stay abreast of market and economic conditions within the assigned markets, communicate any emerging trends, opportunities, or threats and create long and short term business objectives that help to achieve Trinitas’s strategic vision.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• College degree in business, real estate, property management, or related field or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in multi-family, student housing, mixed use, affordable housing, senior housing, or commercial property management, including site-level experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience managing managers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Ability to effectively lead, direct, supervise, and motivate others.
• Ability to manage property operations, maintenance, resident relations, and overall portfolio performance.
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to analyze and interpret reports and financial information and make decisions based on the information.
• Knowledge and advanced understanding of property management operations.
• Strong knowledge of property management software systems, specifically Entrata.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Primarily office environment, but may also have exposure to the elements occasionally.
• Ability to physically access all interior and exterior parts of the properties and amentities within the assigned geographic portfolio and markets.
• Ability to use close and distance vision.
• Ability to observe computer screens, mobile devices, and other electronic equipment for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 10lbs independently and up to 25lbs with assistance.
• Must be able to travel regularly for up to 5 days at a time.