Trinitas Ventures is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trinitas Ventures about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee or representative at Trinitas Ventures via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place and approved by Human Resource for this position will be deemed the sole property of Trinitas Ventures. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Trinitas Ventures as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.
Principal Objective of Position:
The Financial Analyst helps to consolidate, report and analyze financial results for all company operations, along with assisting in treasury operations and lender compliance requirements. This is a broad financial position, with exposure to financial reporting, analysis and treasury operations.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Works in collaboration with the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to prepare the annual business plans and forecasts for the portfolio.
• Assists with treasury responsibilities such as:
o Reviewing checks runs to ensure the bank account has the required capital for funding.
o Compiling documentation to initiate account openings and closings.
o Preparing documentation, according to company policy, requesting the movement of funds between company and investor owned accounts.
• Helps to maintain property waterfall models by entering new data in a timely fashion, while ensuring the model is operating effectively.
• Works to help compile and review all required documents necessary for investor and/or lender compliance to meet obligatory submission dates.
• Works closely with Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to revamp and update various company reports and metrics as necessary.
• Utilization of Sage and Office Connector to run various financial analyses of company results to identify trends, actuals vs. proformas, and potential for areas of savings / improvement.
• Assists in compiling information for the company’s Rolling-36 cash flow forecast.
• Assists in the preparation of executive and shareholder reporting packages.
• May assist with preparing weekly pre-leasing dashboard for active portfolio of properties.
• Helps to monitor intercompany payables and receivables to ensure timely payback.
• Must be available to perform ad-hoc analyses as deemed necessary by supervisors and senior management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
• Minimum 1-year previous experience as an accountant or financial analyst.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Ability to effectively manage competing and conflicting demands on time and attention.
• Ability to work efficiently with direct supervision.
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot various systems issues to find an effective solution.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Three or more years previous experience as an accountant or financial analyst, preferably in the Real Estate industry.
• Experience with Sage and / or Office Connector a plus.
• Understanding of company consolidations and various entity structures.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Work is generally performed in an office environment with standard office equipment available.
• Ability to manipulate a computer keyboard.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work in front of a computer monitor for extended periods of time.